A középkori Lápafő és temploma

András K. Németh, Melinda Takács
2013 A kaposvári Rippl-Rónai Múzeum közleményei  
the church of lápafő can be found on the western border of tolna county. it was first mentioned in a medieval document in 1430. the building was excavated in the calvinist cemetery of present-day lápafő in 2012. in the first, romanesque period a church with a semicircular apse was built from stones, bricks and rammed clay layers. in the late middle Ages an annex was added to the church. the full length of the building was about 18,8 meters.
doi:10.26080/krrmkozl.2013.2.61 fatcat:j75lzu4p5ba5fipsqo3w5ot7u4