Self-efficacy and work readiness among vocational high school students

Fatwa Tentama, Netty Merdiaty, Subardjo Subardjo
2019 Journal of Education and Learning (EduLearn)  
This study aims to empirically examine the effect of self-efficacy on students' work readiness. The subjects in this study were students of class XII of State Vocational High School 1 Seyegan totalling 174 students which were obtained by cluster random sampling. The research method used is a quantitative method with work readiness scale and self-efficacy scale. Analysis of the data used in this study is a simple regression analysis technique. The results of data analysis showed a very
more » ... ed a very significant effect of self-efficacy on work readiness, with the F test, namely: 22.768, with a significance level (p) of 0.000 (p <0.01). The contribution of the effect of self-efficacy of 11.2% on work readiness and the remaining 88.8% was influenced by other factors outside the variables studied. It means that students' self-efficacy can predict their work readiness.
doi:10.11591/edulearn.v13i2.12677 fatcat:encchw45dbfvndsfoumg7aomsy