Muhammad Fajri Yusup, Muhammad Mury Syafei, Fahrudin -
2021 MANGGUREBE: Journal Physical Education, Health and Recreation  
This study aims to determine the relationship between heating modification and student motivation in learning physical education in class XI SMA Negeri 1 Jatibarang. This research belongs to the category of quantitative research with a correlational method. The population of this study were all students of class XI SMAN 1 Jatibarang, amounting to 117 people and totaled five classes, each class numbering 23-24 people. The sampling technique used is probability sampling by means of simple random
more » ... ampling, therefore the researcher takes a sample of 50% of the population or a number of 59 students to represent the entire population. Data were collected by distributing questionnaires. The statistical analysis used was the correlation test, determinant test, and t test. The correlation test results of 0.739 are included in the strong relationship level. Based on the results of the determinant test, it was obtained a determinant coefficient of 54.61%, which means that heating modification is an important factor in relation to learning motivation and the remaining 45.39% is related to other factors. While the t test results obtained tcount 8,139 greater than ttable 2,002. In this case tcount is in the rejection area H0, so H0 is rejected and H1 is accepted, meaning that there is a significant relationship between heating modification and student learning motivation in learning physical education
doi:10.30598/manggurebevol2no1page1-9 fatcat:wrf5vgqqhfch3mpkrawenx2uwy