The Internet Archive has a preservation copy of this work in our general collections.
SCIENCE the physiological building. On the first floor are the medical library and the department of art as applied to medicine. Work a t the laboratory is directed by a committee of professors and instructors of the medical school. Dr. Milton C. Winternitz is chairman of the committee, and has a laboratory on the fourth floor. The second floor has been leased to the Carnegie Embryological Institute. The third floor will be devoted to work in clinical medicine and children's diseases and thedoi:10.1126/science.45.1153.113 pmid:17731062 fatcat:anfm22fetfcpdkvjocnzcm4x4m