Under-Passing Learning Using a Playful Approach in Volleyball Game

Sumbara Hambali, Sutiswo Sutiswo
2020 Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Sport Science, Health, and Physical Education (ICSSHPE 2019)   unpublished
The purpose of this study was to improve the learning outcomes of under receiving skill in a volleyball game through a play approach. Research method used was Action Research. The subjects in this study were grade V Primary School students in Cimahi, Indonesia. This study was conducted in six meetings divided into two cycles. Each cycle consisted of 3 times of meeting. The first cycle was conducted through the action according to the plan and the learning method. The result of the average value
more » ... f the average value of students in the under receiving learning was equal to 71.48 or 74.07% of pass students, while 25.93% of students had not passed. The second cycle was conducted through the action of the reflection result from the cycle 1. The result of the average value of students in under receiving learning increased to 78.52 or 92.59% of passed students, while the rest 7.41% of students had not passed. Based on the results of this study, it can be concluded that the play approach can improve the learning outcomes of under receiving skill of the student in volleyball game.
doi:10.2991/ahsr.k.200214.033 fatcat:bautsswgwzhajb2cvwc5pqeszy