The multidimensional problem of improving people's welfare

A. Navoyev
2018 Общество и экономика  
Waqaf is an instrument of Islamic economic system to realize economic prosperity in the community. Current poverty data shows that there are still many people in Bireuen Regency who are below the poverty line. While the waqaf potential as one of the instruments to realize welfare is very large. This research is to see the influence of waqaf in improving the welfare of society. Research location in Bireuen Regency. This study uses qualitative and quantitative descriptive analysis methods. From
more » ... sis methods. From the analysis it was found that 74.4% of endowments with the method of ijarah and mukhabarah can improve the welfare of waqaf recipients in the Regency and the remaining 25.6% are influenced by other factors.
doi:10.31857/s020736760002498-6 fatcat:ddnasn4lkfecfk7lwpocpk3oou