XXXIV. An Account of some Discoveries made in taking down the old Bridge over the River Teign, and in excavating the ground to the depth of fifteen feet five inches below the surface of the water. By P.T. Taylor, Esq. Communicated by Samuel Lysons, Esq. V.P. F.R.S

P.T. Taylor
1821 Archaeologia  
In the year 1814 the justices of the county of Devon resolved, at their quarter sessions, to rebuild the bridge over the river Teign (commonly called Teign-bridge), situated on the turnpike-road leading through Newton Abbot and Totness, to Plymouth.
doi:10.1017/s0261340900023031 fatcat:ibroxbdeu5bpxb76zuvvpico64