Influence of Environmental Factors and Individual Gold Jewelry Buying Decision Against in Banjarmasin

Dyah Wulandari, Humaidi Humaidi, Yuliarti Rezeki
2020 Proceedings of the Proceedings of the First National Seminar Universitas Sari Mulia, NS-UNISM 2019, 23rd November 2019, Banjarmasin, South Kalimantan, Indonesia   unpublished
Gold jewelry is the type of products that are most frequently encountered in everyday life, many things that make someone decide to buy gold jewelry, this study aims to analyze the factors that influence the purchase decisions of gold jewelry, in which environmental factors and individual in the hypothesized effect on gold jewelry purchasing decisions. The population is a buyer of gold jewelry in the city of Banjarmasin, 220 respondents drawn using purposive sampling technique. Collecting data
more » ... e. Collecting data using questionnaires, while data analysis using Multiple Regression Analysis with SPSS version 23. The test results prove partially Environmental Factors on Purchase Decision (Y) by 92%, Factor Individuals to Purchase Decision (Y) of 58.2% and simultaneous Environmental Factors and Factors Individuals to Purchase Decision (Y) amounted to 87.6% while the remaining 12.4% influenced by other variables not examined.
doi:10.4108/eai.23-11-2019.2298411 fatcat:heuzkrrd3fbrjn3hisbm5dg66u