Integrasi Pendidikan Karakter Melalui Pendekatan Kontekstual Dalam Mata Kuliah Profesi Pendidikan Terhadap IQ Dengan Mengendalikan EQ dan SQ Mahasiswa

Theodora Sarlotha Nirmala Manu, Agus Maramba Meha
2019 Scholaria: Jurnal Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan  
This research aims to examine whether there is an influence of self-confidence in students' motivation to achievement in science lesson in elementary schools. This is a field research, where the researchers are involved directly down to the place of research to collect the data relevant to the indicators in the research objectives, which classifies this as a field research with a correlational quantitative approach. Correlational quantitative research is research to determine the level of
more » ... ons between two or more variables, without making changes, additions, or manipulations of data that already exists. The data analysis techniques was done by observations and questionnaires instruments. Based on the results of analysis with manual calculations, the R Square correlation coefficient is 0.39 or 39% which means that self-confidence affects student motivation for achievement, while the rest is influenced by other variables of 61% that were not examined. This indicates that the variations of confidence with motivation of achievement is 39%. Based on the calculation, the tcount valued 2.898> from ttable, with dk=48, worth 2.011 which means there is an influence of confidence (X) to motivation for achievement (Y). The hypothesis for Ha is accepted and Ho is rejected.
doi:10.24246/j.js.2019.v9.i3.p245-258 fatcat:2r23cmujbne4zg23q4szz6r24q