A copy of this work was available on the public web and has been preserved in the Wayback Machine. The capture dates from 2019; you can also visit the original URL.
The file type is
AbstractCardiac glycosides are widely available in botanic products and other naturally occurring substances worldwide. Accidental consumption of it leads to digitalis toxicity with varied systemic manifestations. We describe a case of consumption of extract of leaves of the Indian rubber vine plant (Crytostegia grandi flora) which led to gastrointestinal, cardiac, electrolyte, and hematological disturbances.doi:10.1055/s-0038-1656409 fatcat:opcq6ucrhjgd5ep3vtn5ysvmrq