THE BUILDINGS ON REMOVING THE HEAD OFFICE OF THE HORONAI PUBLIC RAILWAY IN OTARU (1884-1885) : A historical study of colliery related buildings in Hokkaido Part IV
官営幌内鉄道の本所移転に関わる小樽の建築(明治17年〜18年) : 北海道における炭鉱関連建築に関する歴史的研究 その4

Sadamasa KOMAKI
2000 Journal of Architecture and Planning (Transactions of AIJ)  
This paper is ' intended as a study ofthe buildings ofthe Horonai Public Railway in Otaru fb ロ he period from 1884 電 01885 . Since the removal of the Head Office to Temiya had been a great undert 肩 king for three years, preparations for the establishment of 重he colliery and railway Qffice and the transport of coal were considered 、 The process of 山 e introduction of brick into the construction ofbuildings ofthe Horonai Public Colliery and t 量 1e Railway were examined . lhe Temiya Locomotive
more » ... miya Locomotive Shed ( 1885 ) is an important bui] ding as the oldesl brick locornotive shed in Japan. Survey research revea1 重he distinctive feature ofthe standard measure of 重 he design, the brick masonry and ! he roof trusses , In the final chapter , the historical characteristics for the entire buildings are surnmarized . κey WO r( ゴ
doi:10.3130/aija.65.219_3 fatcat:5mfed2zzaze6vfwlq2erthtuuq