Nomor 3-Jurusan Manajemen Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Negeri Surabaya

Shelvi Suryadani, Jurusan Manajemen, Fakultas Ekonomi
2016 Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen   unpublished
The purpose of this study to analyze the influence of career development on employee performance of Divisi Konstruksi IV PT. Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk. Surabaya. This is a quantitative research. The data was colleted by questionnaire with population of 41 employees and saturated samples at 41 employees, the response rate 78% or 32 respondents. Data analyzed using simple linear regression and the results is career development has positive and significant effect on employee performance of Divisi
more » ... nstruksi IV PT. Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk. Surabaya, this is showed by the t value of 3.973 with significance 0.000 <0.05, so the hypothesis is accepted. Career development variable is able to explain performance variable of 34.5%, while the remaining 65.5% is explained by other factors not examined.