The Internet Archive has a preservation copy of this work in our general collections.
The Chironectes Pictus
� drutifi' �lUtti,aU. present. In the second half of the sixteenth century, people went to church from Wallis to Grindel wald, along a road which at present is entirely covered with ice. A chapel, which is marked on Schopf's map in 15 70, was destroyed by the glaciers in the beginning of the seventeenth century. and its place is now covered by a glacier. The bell from this chapel, with the year of its manufact. ure cast in it, namely 10 44, is to the present day preserved in Grindelwald. holes,doi:10.1038/scientificamerican08031872-71a fatcat:krvonzi5fzdcxkhcuortkggzvm