Impact of Education and Parent Learning Effect on Student Learning Achievement of School Students Country Je'netallasa District Gowa

Yuddin Passiri
2017 IOSR Journal of Business and Management  
Problems examined then this type of research using quantitative research. Quantitative data is data that is expressed in numerical terms. Quantitative data used in this study, among others, data obtained through questionnaires and student achievement data. By using three variables, namely the variables X 1 (level of education), X 2 (income) and Y (student achievement), this study sought to discover whether there is a significant influence between education and income levels of parents to the
more » ... dent achievement School Students basic Je'netallasa District of Gowa Regency. The population that the researchers specify is the whole elementary school students Je'netallasa District Gowa Year 2014/2015, with population research is not a sample study because the number is less than 120 people.From the above data can be seen that the distribution of questionnaires returned to the researchers as many as 82 respondents, while Others did not return or not filled or damaged, so the sample in this study was 82 parent pair of students consisting of father 82 respondents and father 82 respondents so that the total is 164 which made the respondent in this research. The result of this research is the positive and significant influence of parent education level to the learning achievement shown by the partial determination test obtained the contribution value of 7.5%, the positive influence and the significant level of income on the learning achievement which is shown by the partial determination test obtained by the contribution value of 17.9% And the positive and significant influence of the level of education and the level of income on the learning achievement shown by the simultaneous determination test obtained by the contribution value of 3.47% and the remaining 96.53% influenced by other factors not included in the research variables.
doi:10.9790/487x-1906042934 fatcat:eybwrh3ir5aqplkjgqweqcg4vq