Filters








1 Hit in 3.0 sec

Scanning the Science-Society Horizon [article]

Brenda Moon, University, The Australian National, University, The Australian National
2016
An open source a data gathering tool for Twitter data was developed and used to collect a dataset from Twitter with the keyword 'science' during 2011.  ...  After collection was completed, data was prepared for analysis by removing unwanted tweets.  ...  This was done by using Python random.sample() to take a random sample of 80% of the corpus for training and leaving the remaining 20% for testing, using the code in listing 9.3 (the full program is available  ... 
doi:10.25911/5d6664e8354b8 fatcat:jmgtblj2n5e6xosu7ue3sokami